Friday, January 19, 2018

Staying Warm In Blue

Hello Refashion Co-op. It is so cold out right now. All I want to wear are things that will keep me warm. Things like sweaters. I had this nice cozy blue sweater. It had very small arms and a very big body. They didn't seem to go together very well.
 
 
I made new side seams and gave the sweater a more traditional shape. I didn't want it to be tight, I just wanted it to fit better.

 
I also had some fitted black jeans that were too big around the waist. I have a super quick way I fix this problem.

 
I make tucks in the waistband of the pants. I usually make 2 and center them above the back pockets and between the belt loops..

 
I usually end the tuck down in the pockets.

 
The tucks make the waistband lay flat and I can still wear a belt but I don't have too.

 
Thanks for your time, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

No comments: